2. Why is the letter E so important？
3. What can pierce(刺透) one’s ears without a hole?
4. What’s the longest word in the world?
5. A police officer has a brother，but the brother does not have a brother. How could that be？
Key: 1. Because it’s always out of cash and always in debt.
Key: 2. Because it’s the beginning of everything.
Key: 3. Noise.
Key: 4. Smiles. Because there’s a mile between the letter “s”.
Key: 5. The police officer is a lady.
1．What is it that is white and black and red all over？2．What table do we see in the fields？ 3．What is that which goes up the hill and down the hill and yet stands still？ 4．Why are fixed stars l...（查看全文）
Steve, a party magician, is carrying three pieces of gold each piece weighing one kilogram. On the way to a session he comes to a bridge which has a sign posted saying the bridge could hold only a max...（查看全文）
1. What will you break once you say it? （什么东西一说出来就打破？）2. Will liars be honest after they die? （骗子死了之后会诚实吗？）3. What always goes up and never goes down? （什么东西只升不降？）...（查看全文）
Try to Quick Your Mind!!! 1.Why are girls afraid of the letter C ? 2.Why is the letter E so important? 3.Why are the letter G and letter S in "gloves" close to each other? 4.What letter is an animal...（查看全文）
什么东西能加不能减？ 答案：年龄 小洋的功课一直在班上是第一，为什么这次却降到第三？ 答案： 因为两个人的分数超过他 什么样的山和海可以移动 答案：人山人海 正常人不看的书是什么书？？ 答案： 盲书 什么东西嘴...（查看全文）